APPLICATION IN TOCOLOGY AND GYNECOLOGY
Enterosgel is an enterosorbent with strong detoxifying properties. It is specially designed to cure body intoxications and selectively absorb harmful substances from the organism.
After consumed internally the product acts as a “sponge” within the gastric tract, binding and eliminating pathogenic bacteria, viruses and their degradation products [2g].
Enterosgel is a very gentle substance that removes the toxic pressure from the gut inner surface and creates favourable conditions to restore mucous membrane [1g] and develop natural microflora.
Enterosgel has been successfully applied in gynecology to treat various conditions. It is recommended to use the products for intravaginal applications.
That helps to restore favourable healthy microflora, restore mucous membrane and epithelium and treat erosions. The result of the treatment improves when Enterosgel is applied locally and administered for oral intakes simultaneously.
Enterosgel is safe to use in gynecology and obstetrics as it is a very gentle and hypoallergenic product. It is suitable for pregnant women and during lactation period.
The product is effective against pathogens, exogenous and endogenous intoxications.
- Bacterial vaginosis cure.
- Part of therapy of uterine fibroid [1e, 2e, 4e].
- Pre- and post-operational treatment in gynecological surgery.
- Therapy against inflammations in uterus and the ovaries of various nature [3e, 4e].
- Endometritis restoration therapy (post-abortion) [1e].
- Microflora normalization after treating sexually transmitted diseases [2e].
- Intravaginal treatment of infections (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Combinational therapy of colpitis and bacterial vaginosis.
- Intrauterine application for treating endometritis.
- Healing complicated wounds.
- Assisting in recovery of underlying disorders of the cervix.
- Restoring healthy vaginal microflora [1e, 2e, 3e].
OBSTETRICS and MIDWIFERY
- Treatment of gestosis and toxicosis at its early stage.
- Part of treatment of fetoplacental insufficiency.
- Post-birth purulent-inflammatory issues cure.
- Postoperative treatment followingthe Caesarean section [5e].
- Neonatal jaundice therapy.
- Part of rehabilitation therapy of the premature infants [6e, 7e].
- Complex therapy of extragenital pathologies of pregnant women (pyelonephritis, diabetes mellitus, intestinal dysbiosis, liver diseases, etc.)
- Complex treatment along with traditional bacterial vaginosis and non-specific colpitis cure.
- Restoring endometritis after childbearing.
- Prophylactic treatment against complications after Caesarean section.
- Tissue restoration on post-surgery scars, preventing inflammatory processes.
THE APPROACHES OF ENTEROSGEL-IMPLIED THERAPY IN PRE- AND POST-OPERATIONAL CURE OF WOMEN SUFFERING FROM UNDERLYING DISORDERS OF THE CERVIX
Enterosgel is recommended as a part of recovery treatment by Gysak U.K.
(An Associate Professor of Gynecology Faculty of the Postgraduate Education at The Ryazan State Medical University).