All Clinical Studies Tagged: withdrawal of radionuclides
EFFECT ENTEROSORBENT ENTEROSGEL ON THE LIVER CONDITION OF PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC INTERNAL EXPOSURE INCORPORATED RADIONUCLIDES, 1990
Dedenko I.K., Siksay L.T., Bandurin A.Yu.
1. After work in the exclusion zone, functional state disorder of the liver is developed in healthy people.
2. In patients with of chronic liver diseases, deterioration of liver function was revealed after work in the exclusion zone.
3. Application of adsorbent Enterosgel promoted intensive release of radionuclides from the body tissues and their excretion in the adsorbed form with feces, which justifies the use of sorbent in contamination.
4. Accelerated release of radionuclides was the result of a general detoxifying action of Enterosgel and process of their direct binding in the GIT lumen.
5. Enterosgel provides effective detoxification, direct and indirect decorporation of radionuclides and improves the functional state of the liver.
6. We have also proved that administration of Enterosgel at work in the radioactive contamination area can be seen as immunoprotective method with indirect mechanism of action.
7. Enterosgel shows hepatoprotective effect in healthy people and to a lesser extent – in patients with chronic liver disease.
8. In case of chronic administration of radionuclides, the most pronounced effect is achieved with the repeated courses of the adsorbent Enterosgel.