What is Enterosgel® and what is it used for?
Enterosgel® is an innovative intestinal “adsorbent” (enterosorbent), developed for binding toxins, harmful substances, pathogens and allergens in the gastrointestinal tract and their elimination from the body. It has excellent absorption properties; and is easy to take. Enterosgel® helps to cleanse the whole organism by ridding it of toxic substances. Enterosgel® is not itself absorbed; it only absorbs undesirable substances.
Why take Enterosgel®?
- Suitable for babies, children and adults (including pregnant/breastfeeding mums);
- The product is 100% free of sugars, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, gluten, lactose, fat and food colouring;
- Enterosgel® is a patent of Swiss company Bioline Pharmaceutical;
- Certified in New Zealand as a Medical Device Class IIa. Unlike drugs that have pharmacodynamics and act inside the body, Enterosgel® is not absorbed from the intestine and acts only in the intestinal lumen.
- Enterosgel® is used in order to eliminate toxic substances from the body with minimal potential risk to health;
- The gel-forming matrix has a globular structure. The pores are spaces between the globules filled with water. It is a suspension;
- Shelf life is 3 years, at normal temperature;
- Non allergenic 100 % based on organic mineral Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (methylsilicic acid hydrogel) –70%, purified water –30%;
- Quick and easy to use.
Symptoms for Enterosgel® use
ENTEROSGEL® is to be used as ancillary treatment to other standard management therapies for acute enteric intestinal complaints, such as:
- Food allergy
- Seasonal body-detox
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Poisoning, including alcohol and narcotics intoxication
- Diarrhea of any cause, such as malabsorption syndrome
- Diseases of the skin (atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne vulgaris)
- Allergic diseases (bronchial asthma, food allergy, urticaria, etc.)
- Prophylaxis against atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease
- Disturbances in the intestinal microflora (e.g.caused by antibiotics)
- Chronic intoxication syndrome when exposed to occupational hazards
- Acute diarrhea of any cause, such as bacterial, viral food poisoning, antibiotic associated
Please rate this information