What is Enterosgel®
and what is it used for?
Enterosgel® is an innovative intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) that binds toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and eliminates harmful substances, pathogens and allergens from the body.
The main clinical effects of CLEANING your body inside (Enterosorption)
mitigates or prevents toxic and allergic reactions;
Enterosgel rid toxins and pathogenic bacteria such as: E.coli, Shigella, Staphylococcal aureus and Clostridium difficile and the viruses: norovirus and rotavirus that can cause diarrhoea. Enterosgel recent studies: Endotoxin and Shiga Toxinfrom E. coli (Howell K., 2017); Staphylococci enterotoxins type A and B from S.aureus ( Fluer F.S. et al., 2017).
- Gel-like structure helps cleaning you colon.
- Absorption of high molecular weight toxic substances (e.g., bacterial toxins (daily dose binds 410 mg of endotoxin))
- Has protective action. Elastic gel-like viscous particles of the medication form a protective layer and protect the tissues from the effects of various damaging factors.
- High viscosity
- Allows firmly binding and retaining absorbed substrates.
helps stop non-infection diarrhea or shortens the duration of diarrhea;
The study showed that the inclusion of oral intestinal adsorbents in the combined therapy of non-infectious diarrhoea can shorten the treatment period and contribute to a faster stool normalization. The maximum effect was obtained with the use of Enterosgel for the treatment of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea (AAD) and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with diarrhoea .
relieves symptoms of indigestion (dyspepsia);
helps stop poisoning, including alcohol and narcotics intoxication;
helps restore beneficial intestinal microflora;
protects gastrointestinal mucous membrane and promotes healing of its lesions;
reduces the toxic load on the liver and kidneys.
“Enterosgel®: a breakthrough for gut health and more”
Dr. Arturo M Volpe / www.doctorvolpe.com / 3/11/2011
Enterosgel® is a completely natural product based on organic silica. It has a chemical structure that resembles that of a sponge and, when taken by mouth, is not absorbed but travels down the intestinal tract and removes a wide range of toxins from the body. High safety profile, non-allergenic. Suitable for babies 0+, children and adults (including pregnant/breastfeeding mums).
One product for the whole family!
- Can be used for a treatment of diarrhoea – Viral (norovirus, rotavirus), Bacterial (E-Coli, food poisoning), Traveler diarrhea, Diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics or other medicines, Food allergy related diarrhea, IBS, Diarrhea after radiotherapy.
- Clinically proven (more than 400 studies).
- Suitable to children from 1 years and adults (including pregnant/breastfeeding mothers).
- Shelf life 3 years from the data of manufacture release.
- OTC product.
- No systematic side-effects.
- Can be taken in conjunction with other medication.
Enterosgel® is great product for people with sensitivities, intolerances, allergies or vegetarians and vegans. Based on 100% organic compounds and minerals, Enterosgel® is made from non-allergenic Polymethylsiloxane Polyhydrate (70%) and purified water (30%).
Enterosgel Unique Proposition
Your Family Would Love Enterosgel!
- Enterosgel is organic compound;
- This product is unique, it does NOT contain sugar, sweeteners, lactose, gluten, fats, coloring, flavorings, preservatives, and other additives. Non-allergenic.
- Enterosgel suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
- It does NOT adsorb nutrients (including vitamins, macro- and micronutrients);
- Enterosgel is eliminated in an unchanged form from the gastrointestinal tract along with adsorbed toxic substances within 7-12 hours;
- It taken orally is NOT absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and is not metabolized.
- Enterosgel is NOT contraindicated to patients with diabetes (product is sugar-free);
- The product is NOT contraindicated to patients with peptic ulcer;
- Enterosgel is NOT contraindicated to patients suffering from allergic diseases;
Enterosgel® Emergency sachet 15g (1 dose)
9.99$ incl GST
Keep Enterosgel® Emergency sachet (1 single dose) in your pocket when travelling, camping or on vacation. Take Enterosgel® immediately if you feel unwell.
29.99$ incl GST
Keep Enterosgel® Emergency 90gr tube (up to 15 single doses) in your travel First Aid Kit when travelling, camping or on vacation with Family. Take Enterosgel® immediately if anyone in your party feel unwell.