The study of 25 patients with chronic inflammatory diseases (HID) in stage of remission has demonstrated efficiency of intestinal absorption method (enterosorption) to reduce significantly the total concentration of bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in the general circulation.
TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH PROLIFERATIVE DIABETIC RETINOPATHY AND SEROTONIN INSUFFICIENCY, 2003
Korzenkova LV, Fedorova NV, Mukha AI.
Studies have shown that the elasticity of erythrocytes in patients with DR is reduced, that is, their rigidity (EDI) is increased, in addition, the concentration of serotonin in blood in these patients is also significantly higher (see table).
ROLE OF ENTEROSORPTION IN THE TREATMENT OF LIVER DISEASES, 2008
I.G. Paliy, MD, Professor, Department of outpatient therapy and family medicine, National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
Thus, the high efficiency of enterosorbent Enterosgel, its selective sorption action, simplicity and safety, and the possibility of a combination with other medications allow the medical officer to optimize the therapeutic tactics in various diseases of the liver, to achieve high efficiency and reduce time of treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
EFFECTIVENESS OF ENTEROSORPTION METHOD IN GASTROENTEROLOGY, 2008
I. G. Paliy, I. G. Reznichenko
The high effectiveness of intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) Enterosgel as a detoxifying agent in infectious and inflammatory diseases is associated with its ability to adsorb MWM and pathogenic micro-organisms, thereby positively influencing the cellular and humoral immunity. Enterosgel contributes to enhancing the functional activity of neutrophilic granulocytes to the level of subcompensation. Enterosorption with Enterosgel contributes to restoring the functional activity of T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes.
ENTEROSOBTION IN PAEDIATRIC PRACTICE: SELECTION OF OPTIMAL SORBENT, 2010
N.V. Nagornaya, M.P. Limarenko, M. Gorky National Medical University of Donetsk
In such a manner, Enterosgel® improves the efficiency of treatment of allergic diseases, due to the following mechanisms: 1) normalizes the function of the digestive tract and immune system; 2) restores the normal composition of intestinal microflora; 3) reduces antigenic load on the digestive system and immune barrier of the intestine; 4) reduces the level of sensitization; 5) binds food and non-food allergens in the digestive tract; 6) reduces the severity and duration of exacerbation of skin and respiratory allergies, increases the duration of remission and reduces the number of relapses.
A MODERN VIEW ON THE ISSUE OF ENTEROSORPTION: CHOOSING THE OPTIMAL DRUG, 2008
I. G. Paliy, I. G. Reznichenko
Enterosgel also exhibits selectivity towards microorganisms as it actively binds pathogenic and opportunistic microflora though does not inhibit the normal microflora, thus eliminating intestinal dysbiosis.
CLINICAL EFFECTIVENESS OF ENTEROSORPTION IN REDUCTION OF ENDOGENOUS INTOXICATION SYNDROME IN PATIENTS WITH NONSPECIFIC ULCERATIVE COLITIS, 2009
O.Osadchaya, A. Boyarskaya
In patients with active UC there is a significant decompensation of toxin-binding capacity of albumin. Meantime, involvement of globulins occurs in processes of toxins elimination, which alter their properties and can cause development of infectious complications in patients with UC.
Use of enterosorbent Enterosgel in combination treatment of patients with UC helps to reduce toxic load on natural detoxification systems and maintain optimal value of toxin-binding capacity of albumin. Meantime, decreased role of serum globulin fraction in detoxification processes maintains their basic functional capacities, thereby reducing the risk of infectious and autoimmune complications in patients with UC.
ROTAVIRUS INFECTION IN NEWBORNS CHILDREN: CLINICAL PERFORMANCE, TREATMENT AND PROPHYLAXY, 2004
TUNDA I. P.
Health Care Practice has proposed effective preventive measures based on the results of clinical and virological studies and determining RVI leading risk factors in infants.
In the practice of maternity and neonatology departments, specialized clinical virological and microbiological monitoring of RVI in newborns has been offered for early diagnosis and prevention of nosocomial RVI.
In complex care unit optimum schemes and methods of administration of recombinant interferon - Laferon in the dose of 50-100,000 IU / kg 2 times a day, in enemas, within 3-5 days has been offered; Enterosgel in the dose of 5 g / kg 3 times a day orally for 5 days. To correct microflora, multyprobiotic Symbiter was applied in RVI treatment in 0.5 dose twice a day, orally, for 10 days.
APPLICATION OF ENTEROSGEL IN COMPLEX TREATMENT OF NEONATES WITH PERINATAL PATHOLOGY, 2007
Mizgina T.I., Gurobska L.І., Goryachevska Т.М., Krykotenko L.V.
The article discusses the best practice of Enterosgel application in infants with perinatal pathology. High efficiency of Enterosgel has been shown in complex therapy of patients with neonatal hyperbilirubinemia, intestinal dysbiosis and other pathologies. Enterosgel has practically no side effects and is easy to use, being tolerated by the infants; it can also be used for fast and effective non-invasive detoxification.
ABOUT EXPERIMENTAL PRECLINICAL SAFETY STUDYING OF THE MEDICINAL FORM OF A PREPARATION «ENTEROSGEL®,PASTE FOR INTAKE (SWEET)» GIVEN «TNK SILMA LTD.» (MOSCOW), 2010
THE STUDY DRUG SAFETY OF "ENTEROSGEL®, PASTA FOR INTAKE (SWEET)" ALLOWS TO RECOMMEND ITS SUBMISSION TO THE TO THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AS LOW-TOXICITY DRUG AS THE PROCEDURE FOR EXPANDING INDICATIONS AND CHANGES IN INSTRUCTION FOR USE.
EXPERIMENTAL CLINICAL STUDY OF ENTEROSGEL (METHYLSILICIC ACID HYDROGEL) APPLICATION IN ONCOLOGY PATIENTS DURING THE COURSES OF GAMMA TELETHERAPY AND CHEMORADIOTHERAPY, 2001
Yu.N. Shevchenko, Yu.A. Serezhko
1. During EBRT, all patients have experienced an increase of endogenous intoxication, which can be an indicator of the level of medium-weight molecules. However, in patients treated with Enterosgel, medium-weight molecules level was lower than in the control group and did not rise above 0.300 relative units of extinction.
2. It has been proved that the method of intestinal drug absorption Enterosgel reduced antigen load.
3. Analysis of the results shows feasibility of increasing the daily dose of Enterosgel by 2 times at CRTx. Especially the dose should be increased in the first 15 days of treatment, when the negative influence of EBRT is aggravated by chemotherapy.
4. Application of intestinal adsorbent Enterosgel during EBRT significantly reduces clinical manifestations of radioepithelitis. Improvement of the general condition of all 10 patients allowed to conduct a full treatment course without interruption.
APPLICATION OF THE ENTEROSORBENT ENTEROSGEL IN THE CLINIC OF OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES, 2001
Poteryaeva E.L., Bobrova S.V., Kazeka E.Z.
The clinical observations and studies performed allows one to draw the general conclusion about the efficacy of this enterosorbent. Enterosgel is a pathogenetically proven component for etiotropic and non-specific therapy of chronic occupational intoxication. Use of Enterosgel aids the improvement of functional states of the main barrier and detoxicating organs and systems and correction of the leading pathogenic mechanisms of toxicity from industrial toxins. The results of this study affords grounds for recommendation of Enterosgel for wide application in the clinic of occupational illnesses.
METABOLIC INTOXICATION AND ITS CORRECTION IN PATIENTS WITH ALCOHOLIC LIVER DISEASE, 2009
Osadchaya O.I., Shmatova E.A., Boyarskaya A.M.
1. It has been found that in ALD patients metabolic intoxication is connected with increased activity of lipid peroxidation and accumulation of its products in the peripheral blood. The consequence of these processes is the decrease in the functional activity of neutrophils and their inability to form an adequate response to microbial antigens.
2. Functional failure and high levels of apoptotic-modified neutrophil granulocytes is one of the reasons for the development of auto-aggressive reactions.
3. Application of intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) Enterosgel in patients with ALD helps to reduce LPO products - one of the main substrates of metabolic intoxication, which contributes to preservation of the natural functioning of cellular detoxification systems and antimicrobial resistance on subcompensated level and reduces the risk of auto-aggressive reactions.
THE DETOXIFYING POTENTIAL AND CLINICAL EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ENTEROSORBENT ENTEROSGEL IN THE COMBINATION THERAPY OF VARIOUS DISEASES IN CHILDREN AND ADULTS, 2010
Nagornaya N.V., Dubovaya А.V.
The article describes different types of intoxication, presents a method of intracorporeal detoxification, and includes a classification of gastrointestinal adsorbents (enterosorbents). It summarizes the experience that has been gained with the intestinal adsorbent Enterosgel in the combination therapy of children and adults suffering from allergic diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, burn disease, chronic pyelonephritis, and recurrent non-specific vaginitis.
1. The increased total serum IgE concentrations in study subjects demonstrated a reagin-dependent type of food allergy and allowed to classify this condition as a true allergy .
2. Apart from the increased IgE concentrations, patients with food allergy had increased circulating immune complexes, IFN-, IL-5, and IL-6 concentrations. No such deviations were observed in healthy controls.
3. Inclusion of the intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) Enterosgel in the treatment programme for patients with food allergy significantly improves their allergy status and promotes normalization of the total serum IgE levels, early IFN- and the pro-allergic cytokine IL-5.
4. The reported study demonstrates the value of intestinal adsorption, in particular with Enterosgel, as part of treatment for patients with food allergy manifested by angioedema.
The comparative analysis of observation of two patient group (I group included the children received no Enterosgel (control) and II group included the children whose therapy involved this drug) showed that the improvement of the main clinical implications of disease (DRS) was diagnosed in the children received Enterosgel as a part of the complex therapy: in 75% of patients, the rash elements decreased in Day 3-4 after drug administration and Quicke's edema disappeared in Day 2-3 of treatment. The positive effect of the Enterosgel therapy on the dyspeptic syndrome was observed: stool was normalizaed and nausea was terminated. In 49% of patients, disappearance of the pain abdominal syndrome was noted. It should be said that, in children under 2 years, the improvement in the decrement of the main disease manifestations was less appreciable and more delayed. This is explained by the morphofunctional dismaturity of the gastrointestinal tract in children of this age (enzymatic and topical immunologic deficiency, late onset of the formation of intestinal microbiology). At the same time, in the control group children received no Enterosgel, the improvement of clinical signs of DRS was less considerable and diagnosed only in 22% of patients. Disappearance of the DRS syndromes, pain abdominal and dyspeptic syndromes was delayed up to 7-8 Day of the complex therapy.
Thus, based on the study performed, one can conclude that application of Enterosgel in the complex therapy of childhood allergic diseases is pathogenetically proved and reasonable.
AGE CHANGES OF ANTIOXIDANT-PROOXIDANT BLOOD STATUSES IN RATS DURING PARACETAMOL POISONING AND THEIR CORRECTION WITH ENTEROSGEL, 2008
Koval M.I., Pokotylo O.S.
The results of the influence of enterosorbent "Enterosgel" on the LPO and activities of antioxidant protection enzymes in the one, six-, and twelve-month white rats are given. The study was performed on the model of experimental paracetamol damage of the liver of white rats. It is established that the enterosorbent Enterosgel has antioxidant properties, which were manifested in the decrease of plasma levels of diene conjugate (DC) and malonic dialdehyde (MDA), as well as in the recovery of activities of SOD and catalase in the blood plasma of experimental animals, especially, one- and twelve-month ones.