Yu.N. Shevchenko, Yu.A. Serezhko
1. During EBRT, all patients have experienced an increase of endogenous intoxication, which can be an indicator of the level of medium-weight molecules. However, in patients treated with Enterosgel, medium-weight molecules level was lower than in the control group and did not rise above 0.300 relative units of extinction.
2. It has been proved that the method of intestinal drug absorption Enterosgel reduced antigen load.
3. Analysis of the results shows feasibility of increasing the daily dose of Enterosgel by 2 times at CRTx. Especially the dose should be increased in the first 15 days of treatment, when the negative influence of EBRT is aggravated by chemotherapy.
4. Application of intestinal adsorbent Enterosgel during EBRT significantly reduces clinical manifestations of radioepithelitis. Improvement of the general condition of all 10 patients allowed to conduct a full treatment course without interruption.
Semenov V.M., Dmitrachenko T.I., Provolotskii E.P., Lyakhovksaya N.V.
Thus, taking into account the results obtained, one can recommend the application of Enterosgel in treatment of the patients suffered from dysentery and salmonellosis. At the same time, one should appreciate that it is wise to administer the drug as early as possible after the onset of disease. Drug administration in the first day of disease allows one to avoid the etiotropic therapy upon mild and average-severe forms of dysentery. Drug administration in earlier terms allows one to reduce the duration of detoxication and rehydration therapy in the case of salmonellosis and to reduce the terms of bacterioexcretion in the case of hospital-acquired salmonellossis.
Radchenko V.G., Seliverstov P.V.
Report parameters: the report is outlined on 34 pages, contains 6 tables, 1 figure, 1 appendix and 17 literary sources.
List of key words: chronic renal diseases, sorbent, Enterosgel, dialysis.
In the following research feasibility of sorbent Enterosgel® has been studied in predialysis patients with CRF. The work presented has scientifically proven that use of Enterosgel® is effective and safe.
Poteryaeva E.L., Bobrova S.V., Kazeka E.Z.
The clinical observations and studies performed allows one to draw the general conclusion about the efficacy of this enterosorbent. Enterosgel is a pathogenetically proven component for etiotropic and non-specific therapy of chronic occupational intoxication. Use of Enterosgel aids the improvement of functional states of the main barrier and detoxicating organs and systems and correction of the leading pathogenic mechanisms of toxicity from industrial toxins. The results of this study affords grounds for recommendation of Enterosgel for wide application in the clinic of occupational illnesses.
Peculiarities of allergodermatoses of different origin have been studied. Using the obtained results and taking into account clinical the characteristic, complex technique for allergodermatoses treatment with the use of enterosorption and application sorption with new preparations based on polymethyloxane sorbing gels and immobilized on their basis phytopreparations and antibiotics was developed. The new method proved to be highly effective for the treatment of the patients.
Keywords: polymethylsiloxane sorbents, allergic, enterosorption, application sorption, sorbogel, Enterosgel, phytosorbogel, microbial eczema, immobilized Imosgent.
Petukhov A.B., Lysikov Yu.A., Shakhovskaya A.K., Maltsev G.Yu., Sokolnikov A.A., Vasiliev A.V.
The present problem’s urgency is known to steam from a practical lacking of any important advances in treatment modalities for as common diseases as pathological conditions of the small intestine with allergic manifestations as well as those due to the gastric and small intestine resections of different length (malabsorption syndrome), colonic pathology with dysbiosis manifestations (irritable bowel syndrome, constipation syndrome). At the same, it should be mentioned that the disponible modalities of selective enterosorption and nutritional correction of impaired homeostasis are not utilized sufficiently enough.
Paliy I.G., Shifris I.M., Shevchenko Yu.N., Kryzhanovskaya O.I.
This article is dedicated to the problem of optimization of treatment of the patients with chronic renal failure caused by different diseases of kidneys.
Chronic renal failure
Osadchaya O.I., Shmatova E.A., Boyarskaya A.M.
1. It has been found that in ALD patients metabolic intoxication is connected with increased activity of lipid peroxidation and accumulation of its products in the peripheral blood. The consequence of these processes is the decrease in the functional activity of neutrophils and their inability to form an adequate response to microbial antigens.
2. Functional failure and high levels of apoptotic-modified neutrophil granulocytes is one of the reasons for the development of auto-aggressive reactions.
3. Application of intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) Enterosgel in patients with ALD helps to reduce LPO products - one of the main substrates of metabolic intoxication, which contributes to preservation of the natural functioning of cellular detoxification systems and antimicrobial resistance on subcompensated level and reduces the risk of auto-aggressive reactions.
Nagornaya N.V., Dubovaya А.V.
The article describes different types of intoxication, presents a method of intracorporeal detoxification, and includes a classification of gastrointestinal adsorbents (enterosorbents). It summarizes the experience that has been gained with the intestinal adsorbent Enterosgel in the combination therapy of children and adults suffering from allergic diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, burn disease, chronic pyelonephritis, and recurrent non-specific vaginitis.
Keywords: adsorbent, allergy, asthma, atopic dermatitis, detoxification, diarrhea, intoxication, burn disease, endotoxin, enterosorbent, Enterosgel