USE OF ORAL ADSORBENT ENTEROSGEL IN THE COMPLEX TREATMENT OF GESTOSIS, 1991
1. Gestosis is characterized by the development of endotoxic syndrome, which manifests itself by increased level of myoglobin and medium-weight compounds in blood plasma.
2. In case of gestosis higher IgЕ and CIC levels are recorded, suggesting active autoimmune processes.
3. In pregnant women with gestosi,s blood flow between the uterus and placenta is reduced at the expense of increasing tone of medium and small vessels.
4. Complex therapy involving use of Enterosgel helps to detoxify the body effectively (reduced myoglobin content and middle molecules in the blood), which leads to the fact that in the pregnant women the load on liver and kidneys reduces.
5. Enterosgel helps to reduce the activity of autoimmune processes by Day 14 of treatment.
6. During therapy in combination with Enterosgel the performance of uterine blood vessels slightly improves (due to the decrease of peripheral spasms).
7. During therapy in combination with Enterosgel fetal status improves 1.3 times faster by improving the blood flow between the uterus and placenta.
8. Due to its safety and effectiveness Enterosgel can be recommended in obstetric practice.
IBD in children is accompanied by the development of endogenous intoxication, manifestation of which is conditioned by the severity of the process and dependent on the nature of intestinal lesion.
Enterosorption is an effective and safe method of sorption detoxification in the combination treatment of IBD in children, since it reduces the toxic load on the detoxification system of the body and the risk of developing infectious and autoimmune complications.
Enterosgel is the adsorbent of choice since it has high effectiveness and safety in young children, significant cytoprotective effect, convenient pharmaceutical form, and can be used in a long-term repeated course.
Method of intestinal adsorption (enterosorption) can be used as a means of CEA elimination. Monotherapy with Enterosgel, the intestinal adsorbent of new generation, reduces the average LPS concentration in the general circulation by 56% and is capable to eliminate CEA in every fourth patient with chronic inflammatory diseases.