USE OF ORAL ADSORBENT ENTEROSGEL IN THE COMPLEX TREATMENT OF GESTOSIS, 1991
1. Gestosis is characterized by the development of endotoxic syndrome, which manifests itself by increased level of myoglobin and medium-weight compounds in blood plasma.
2. In case of gestosis higher IgЕ and CIC levels are recorded, suggesting active autoimmune processes.
3. In pregnant women with gestosi,s blood flow between the uterus and placenta is reduced at the expense of increasing tone of medium and small vessels.
4. Complex therapy involving use of Enterosgel helps to detoxify the body effectively (reduced myoglobin content and middle molecules in the blood), which leads to the fact that in the pregnant women the load on liver and kidneys reduces.
5. Enterosgel helps to reduce the activity of autoimmune processes by Day 14 of treatment.
6. During therapy in combination with Enterosgel the performance of uterine blood vessels slightly improves (due to the decrease of peripheral spasms).
7. During therapy in combination with Enterosgel fetal status improves 1.3 times faster by improving the blood flow between the uterus and placenta.
8. Due to its safety and effectiveness Enterosgel can be recommended in obstetric practice.